Sitting in front of a blank screen with a copy deadline approaching is pretty miserable. Even if you're not planning to compose every message in your organisation, understanding the basics will enable you to write efficiently and effectively. On top of that, knowing how to use a well placed comma can make all the difference, in some cases it can even save your bacon – you can read about how poor punctuation cost a company millions of dollars here.
I run bespoke training courses for writers ( as well as for non-writers who begrudgingly have to string words together) and can enlighten you on many areas of content creation, including:
- How to plan your message
- Writing well – dos and don’ts
- What you need to know if you're writing online
- Legal issues you probably should be aware of
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Keeping it fresh – how to generate new ideas
- Being your own editor
All courses are tailored to your team's needs. Get in touch today and find out how I can help you.